Sunday 19 July 2015

AN ELABORATE WEDDING COMING SOON.IK OGBONNA REVEALS.








IK Ogbonna and his new wife Sonia Morales are still very much in the early stages of their marriage, and are showing all of their love all around social media and on every news publication around Nigeria
The actor in a recent interview with Punch shared that they can’t go through the phones of their partner.

“We don’t spy on each other because there is no reason to do so. A relationship that lacks trust can be equated to being in prison and agony,” Sonia told Punch.
As for IK, he claims he has absolutely no reason to scroll trough his wife’s phone.” I have neither scrolled through her phone nor given her a reason to spy on me. I know her password and she knows mine.”
Within the interview, the actor also opened up about how women have still not left him alone even after getting married. He said: “I have always been lavished with attention by the opposite sex since I was a child. Becoming an actor has increased the level of attention I receive from females. They don’t even care whether I am married or not. It is up to me to be responsible and stay married which is just what I am going to do.”
IK in the interview revealed intentions to do another wedding in Nigeria for the sake of their fans, friends and loved ones. He said: ” Yes, we would have an elaborate wedding before the end of the year or early next year. My wife is a Latin American but she is also a naturalised citizen of Serbia. I travelled to Serbia to meet with her parents and we had a court wedding. We have not had a proper wedding because she was pregnant and was recently delivered of a baby. I need her to recover from childbirth”
We really hope their love stays this strong for the rest of their marriage!AMIN OOOOOOO

Share Button

No comments:

Post a Comment